Friday, July 17, 2015

Draw Me - Myron Williams - Piano Tutorial - YouTube


In order to be a well rounded musician, don't shy away from any key on the keyboard. Work hard and play the piano in every key. To challenge you, I would like to see how you would play the song Draw Me by Myron Williams. This song is in the key of "A". Remember to do something different if you want different results. If you never play in the keys that you are not totally comfortable with, you will not get better. I am always practicing to make sure I can play in all 12 keys. Some keys I play better in than others, but I am working on it. I hope this inspires you to work hard and move forward in your craft. Remember Iron Sharpens Iron. Sharpen Your Skills Today!!! ‪#‎SmoothChords‬ ‪#‎FreePianoLessons‬ ‪#‎StarlingSounds‬ ‪#‎VideoTutorials‬
https://youtu.be/LpgjICzoF4M

No comments:

Post a Comment